Evenings 6:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m. (3 hours)
Daytime 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. (3 hours)
CLASS FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERABLE
- All class fees MUST be paid at signups to reserve your seat. No wood will be ordered for class unless class fee is paid.
- Please check schedule for class time. All evening classes start at 6:30 p.m. All day classes will start at 9:00 a.m. Arrive early so you can get setup before class starts.
- Saturday and Sunday classes start at 9:00 a.m. (unless otherwise noted).
- Inclement weather: check the answering machine for class cancellation - (609) 298-2287.
- All projects and alternate surfaces for class must be purchased at The Cat's Tongue unless indicated differently
- Unless otherwise stated, supplies are not included in the price of class. If you use shop supplies (paint, palette paper, graphite paper, tracing paper, etc) please drop a donation in the "Kitty Fund."
- It is your responsibility to call the shop and listen to the message or check the web page (www.catstongue.com) to find out what wood and "prep" instructions are ready for pickup.
- Out of consideration and respect for the teacher and fellow students, please make every effort to come to class properly prepared.
- On surfaces that are special order, 50% deposit is required at the time of registration or your surface will not be ordered.
- Class wood pieces not picked up for class will be held until the night of class, then offered for sale during the class - surface deposit will be forfeited.
- If you are unable to take a class and want to order the wood and instructions, there will be a charge for both.
- The Cat's Tongue has the right to cancel a class.
Home Class Schedule Contact Us Shop Policies